Saturday, July 21, 2012

my creation :D

taraaaaaaa \(^o^)/ this is my creation guys :D it was started from my origami paper that not i used to be something before, but.... after that my brain was thinking about this. so i do it and make a new ornament in my bedroom :) is it nice guys? i hope you'll say : YES !! :D and it will be your inspiration too. so... this is it !!!



picture 1 : waking up, praying, doing

picture 2 : welcome in my room
(especially this, formerly there is only the blue round paper behind, and after that i added my origami paper creation there.. I think long enough about what i must write there in order to the picture will fill fully.. so that's the result guys)



picture 3 : SUCCESS !!


that what i was dreaming of !!!
someday i'll be success person, AMIN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment